Monday, June 6, 2011

Elder Mackey's June 6, 2011 E-mail

Dear Family,

Well I am doing alright. It is very tough being the Senior Companion.
My companion has been out for a year and a half and he is just not all
into it. :/ I try and work real hard and keep all the commandments but
he fights back or he recognizes it but doesnt change still. I am
having a rough time loving him. I love him a lot but I am starting to
get really lazy like him and I feel really bad. Its tough being in
this kind of companionship and also thinking about investigators and
finding new investigators and thinking about the less active. I talked
to my Zone Leaders and they said to just be obedient the best you can
be and if he doesnt want to change then to tell them or President. I
also feel like my studies are not going the best they could be. Or
well our companionship studies. Today we cleaned the apartment really
well and changed up a few things. It looks a lot better. I need advice
or something to get this companionship rolling like my last transfer.

So we have a new date set who is awesome! He is solid and Golden! He
loves to play basketball so we let him play basket ball in the church
when he can and there are people there. So its getting pretty hot
here. I love it! I would rather it be hot than cold. How is the
weather down there? I heard that there were some big fires in eastern
Arizona. Is there anything new going on with the family? Are there any
new pregnancies? When does Adam leave for Argentina? Are you guys
going to eat the goat? :p I am pretty sick today, I might have a cold
or something. I do not like it. Well I will talk to you all next week!
Thank you for all your prayers and try to stay cool over there. I love
you all!

Elder Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment