Monday, May 30, 2011

Elder Mackey's May 30, 2011 E-mail

Dear Family,

So things have been going pretty smooth I guess. We have one
investigator progressing and thats pretty cool. It has been raining
here like crazy! I have never seen so much rain! Its starting to get
green. There are a lot of colors here. Happy Birthday Jimmy and Happy
Birthday Mother. My studies have been going pretty well. Our finding
have been pretty low so I have been studying in PMG how to find
people. I have been having the feeling that we just need to serve. I
was reading about Ammon and Aaron and the very first thing they do in
contacting in they ask to serve. So I have been applying that in our
finding and it has been going really well. Then I have been studying
the Doctrine of Christ because when we have the the Doctrine of Christ
in our hearts then we will have power to teach. Also I have been
really focused on my pondering. I really need to be humble and one of
the members here we have been talking to who is like the super
missionary family. She has given me some really good advice. That
seems like it was pretty intense prank Mandy. What was their reaction
when they saw it? Well I have to go. I love you all! Thank you for
your prayers!

--
Love,
Elder David Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment