Monday, May 9, 2011

Elder Mackey's May 9, 2011 E-Mail

Family!
It was soo Awesome to see you all on skype! Yup I am balding but thats
ok. ;) Oh guess what that Juan kid randomly called us and told us that
he was in Nevada for right now and that his phone was dead because he
forgot to bring his charger. So he baught one and said that he is
still interested. (I guess it was his girlfriend we were trying to get
to) Also, Linda called us back after I called her like 6 times hehe
and she said she will be getting out of the hospital probably tomorrow
and that she is still doing awesome in progressing!!! I am happy! So
Transfer calls were today and I will be staying her in New Brighton.
My companion Elder Holmes will be leaving to Alexandria and my new
companion is Elder Ralph. President Howel put me as the senior
companion. Elder Ralph is in my district and I am going to make this
transfer the best! That I have had so far. I know I will be learning a
lot of patience. :D Love you all!!!

Love,
Elder David Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment