Monday, September 12, 2011

Elder Mackey's September 12, 2011 E-mail

Dear Family,
 
It is a lot of work being a trainer! I have never ever thought about someone and worried about someone so much. Thank you so much Grandma Flaherty for the e-mail! I am actually not serving in Blaine. I did serve in New Brighton just under Blaine. I am still in Farmington. My new companion is Elder Van Orden who is from Blackfoot, Idaho. He is the youngest of 5. He works really hard and wants to be a great missionary.
 
I have been playing the piano a lot at random peoples homes because it helps us get into their home. But I really like it because I don't play piano that much so I get my practice at random peoples homes. Whoa, a missionary just walked in who has both legs cut off. He has two prosthetic legs!! Man its so cool.
 
Anyways....umm well I am just working really hard trying to train my "boy" so he doesnt go down the deep end.
 
Missionaries want to use the comp so I got to go. I love you all.....
--
Love,
Elder David Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment