Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Elder Mackey's July 2 and July 9, 2012 E-mail

A new family in the ward who just happen to be
the son and daughter-in-law of ...

Sister Julie Keyes
He couldn't help but give her a hug!

Bro. and Sister Keyes visited David in the hospital after his accident
and were helpful to his Mom and Dad while they were in
Victoria, British Colombia ... small world...

Elder Judkins and Elder Mackey
July 2, 2012
Dear Family,
The work here in St. Paul is still on the low. My companion got burned out and he hates being in the city. Today was transfer calls and he has been transferred to Akin, MN up in the Duluth Zone. He said it is really nice there in the summer and very pretty. My new companion is Elder Reed. I have served around him. He and I will hopefully get this area back up to par. We will baptize this transfer! The ward is so awesome! It was so hot these past few days! It is suppose to be real hot this week. :/ Right when I walk out I just get drenched in my own sweat. Thank you for your prayers. I love you all!! I hope Stacey is doing better. I have been praying for her.
Love,
Elder Mackey

July 9, 2012
Dear Family,
This past week has been good. My new companion is Elder Read. He is from San Diego where the weather is nice. He has been out on his mission for two transfers less than me. He learned sign language in his last area since he had to interpret for his branch. He is so awesome and is a hard worker. I love making people smile. This past week was horrible. It was so hot and humid! Especially the forth of July. Saturday was really nice though and Sunday. I dont have much time now. Our ride was talking to us too much. Love ya everyone! Thank you for your prayers!

--

Love,
Elder David Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment