Thursday, March 15, 2012

Elder Mackey's March 12, 2012 E-mail

I am doing amazing! We had a baptism this last Saturday and a confirmation! Donna Takayama was baptized! I was able to see someone whom I started to teach and then see her get baptized. Elder Earley performed the baptism and I confirmed her. This past week I have been recognizing being led by the Spirit and I see that this whole time I have been led by the Spirit. We got in contact with a member referral and we taught them a lesson. These new investigators are pretty old and the husband (Leroy) didn't look too good. We mainly talked to Shirley, the wife. Well the next day we were driving by and I happened to look over and I saw an ambulance infront of their house. I called up the member and told her. Well we tried to stop by but they left already so I didnt know what hospital they went to. The day went on and we had the baptism. After we were going to go to Donna's house for dinner and we drove by the hospital they were at and then we got a text that Leroy probably wont make it he needs a blessing. So we turned around and stay with her for 2 hours to keep her company until the member got there. I know we were there and gone that certain way because we were suppose to keep her company. God is great!
 
The weather here has be AMAZING!!! It is already spring yesterday!!!! The winter is done and it only dropped below zero twice and it wasnt very much. Thank you for your prayers! Or maybe the people here really need to repent. ;D These past few weeks have been a little lonely. Thank you so much Valerie for the package and the PICTURES! I got a ray of sunlight! I love you all!
Love,
Elder David Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment