Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Elder Mackey's January 16, 2012 E-Mail

Dear Mandy,
This last week was wonderful! The work is going along real great! We have just been stopping by less-actives in this ward and we have been seeing a lot of success. We saw a less-active couple on Wednesday and she said that she would go to church. She did! And she also told us her real concern and it was just awesome! I was talking with a member who actually is a opera singer as a profession and we are setting up a fireside where we teach the first lesson through music. He brought it up with the stake presidency and they are taking it off! The Lord is blessing us here! So my companion, Elder Smith, will be transferring this week and will be going to Shoreview. I will be getting Elder Early who came out with me. He served here before.
I am so grateful for this last transfer. I have learned so much! Thank you so much for your love!
--
Love,
Elder David Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment